Continuing the journey
The Support phase is broken into three sections; Maintain, Enhance and Product Success. Maintain is handled completely by the Support team, with support from the Customer Success Consultant as required. Enhance is managed by the Enhance Lead and worked on by support developers within the Support team. The management of Product Success is handled solely by the Customer Success Consultant, who will identify whether to bring in other experts as relevant problems or opportunities are uncovered.
- Triage issues identiﬁed through the support service desk.
- Develop and test application ﬁxes required through Maintain.
- Elaborate, develop and test improvements identiﬁed through the Enhance section.
- Ensure quality assurance practices are upheld throughout the whole lifecycle of the application.
- Facilitates the enhance process and all ceremonies associated.
- Responsible for ensuring the process is followed and transparent for both the developers and the customer.
- Unblocks developers to ensure a consistent momentum is achieved.
- Creates and delivers key reports and insights to the customer during and at the completion of iterations.
- Raises issues through the service desk.
- Deﬁnes any desired improvements and work with the Enhance team to identify the speciﬁc requirements.
- Performs user acceptance testing against tickets delivered to the beta environment.
- Attends regular product success consultations to explore ﬁndings from project analytics.
Customer Success Consultant
- Generate monthly analytics reports.
- Facilitate monthly product success catch ups to unpack current insights.
- Identify and discuss new opportunities or problems with the customer.
- Partake in Enhance elaboration that requires design work.
- Ideates on possible solutions to the problem.
- Delivers high-quality designs and prototypes to articulate the solution.