Vision = reality
The development phase is primarily driven by the Delivery team, with support from the Growth team. The squad lead is the main point of contact between the internal and external teams and manages the development team and their associated iterations. Customer Success Consultants, Product Designers and Account Managers all provide support during the process as required.
- Facilitates the development process and all ceremonies performed.
- Responsible for ensuring the process is followed and transparent for both the developers and the customer.
- Unblocks developers to ensure a consistent momentum is achieved.
- Creates and delivers key reports and insights to the customer during and at the completion of iterations.
- Developing and delivering the product to meet the planned iteration backlog.
- Ensure software is tested to a high standard.
- Follows a rigorous QA process to ensure all new features are appropriately delivered.
- Attends all iteration related ceremonies.
- Actively involved in all iteration ceremonies for context and decisions.
- The key decision maker for the project and should expect to be contacted often in relation to factors effecting or blocking an iteration.
- Validating the iteration backlog and related acceptance criteria.
- Perform user acceptance testing against tickets delivered to the beta environment.
Customer Success Consultants
- Manages customer enquiries and concerns during the development process.
- Ensures the account manager is kept up to date with necessary information.
- Advocates and manages the integration of analytics platforms into the application.
- Provides support for contractual discussions.
- Manages the account and relationship between the internal and external parties.
- Acts as an intermediary for key discussions related to the account and project timelines.
- Ensures the design system deﬁned during scoping is being followed.
- Helps unpack and design new problems or requirements discovered during development.