The Brief phase is facilitated by the Growth team, in particular the Account Manager. It involves conducting a brief consultation with the Customer, deﬁning the problem statement alongside a product designer, and then delivering the ﬁnalised brief to the Customer.
- Main point of contact for the customer.
- Uncovering the customer’s business goals and success metrics and be able to clearly articulate this to all participants in this phase.
- Discuss partnership ﬁt between the two parties.
- Collate and deliver the ﬁndings to the customer through the brief document.
- Explaining the scoping process to all participants in this phase.
- Ensuring the correct issues are unpacked to arrive at the core problems.
- Clearly deﬁne and communicate the underlying problem statement.
Product Owner and other stakeholders
- Clearly articulating their core problem and customers.
- Outlining the company and/or product to the briefing team.
- Introducing relevant stakeholders related to the process of building software.
- Be available for a brief workshop and delivery.