Engage our development teams to advise, scope, build, deploy and maintain software that solves your business or market problems across any domain or industry. Retain the intellectual property rights of your product; all you need to bring is your domain expertise and a product owner.
- Full-stack Web Development
- Mobile and Progressive Web Apps
- SaaS products
- A.I. and Machine Learning
Technologies: React, #C, Angular, Java, ReactNative, Codebots, GraphQL.
Give us a problem, and we’ll design a solution. We deliver a scope of work that will meet your definition of ready to develop. We can create not just an excellent user interface (UI), but also a unique and enjoyable user experience (UX).
Our design team can:
- Understand: Gain a strong understanding of the customer and the problem to solve.
- Observe: Perform user testing to gather insights and validate the problem.
- Ideate: Get creative and brainstorm different ideas to solve the problem.
- Prototype: Wireframe and prototype the strongest solution. Perform testing, collect feedback and iterate.
- Showcase: Complete the requirements backlog and build a database model to align with the validated prototype.
DevOps is the way of the future. With faster and smaller releases a DevOps process will improve your product’s chance of success. Break down the barriers between development and operations with our team of experts ready to guide you into the future.
Our DevOps team can:
Inherently the single biggest problem facing the software industry today is Legacy. How can you take back control of the enterprise ecosystem when you are constrained by technical debt from in-production systems? We have set strategies to cover 5 of the 7 key modernisation techniques to take back control and increase velocity by addressing your technical deficits.
Software spends the majority of its time in production. Yet, this is where the smallest investment is typically spent. Improve your return on investment (ROI) and continuously enhance the product through observation, insight and metrics. Product success aligns overarching and immediate business and user goals.
- CRM (Marketing and Sales): This is knowing where your prospective and active customers are on their product journey. We can link customer activity from the Web or Mobile App to your marketing and sales activities through your CRM.
- Support: Ensuring users can voice and address any concerns or issues they have in using your product.
- Analytics: Understanding where your users came from, where they go and why.
- Performance: The technical and visual interpretation of how the product enables users to achieve their objectives.
We can assist if you have an existing project that requires active development, enhancement, support, or modernisation. We’ll assess the build’s status and recommend the best plan of action for you to approach continued development, modernisation or support.
We’re able to provide:
- Software audits, code reviews and recommendations.
- Support, maintenance and enhancement of existing products.
- Continued development of existing products.
Building multiple products, dealing with Legacy, or having a backlog of ‘musts’ beyond your team’s present capacity? Adding more resources detracts from your velocity and creates a people race that multiplies your overheads.
Instead, using an A.I. algorithm with a Model-Driven Engineering PAAS, we can learn your exact tech stack and enable teams to emancipate themselves from repetitive and low-value product engineering, leaving you in control of your software bot.
We’re able to train your team on creating your bot from your code, can do this on your behalf, or can build a bot alongside any software development build.