How a risk mitigated process is helping Government Departments modernise legacy systems
While legacy modernisations can certainly be risky and costly when not done correctly, in our experience there is a process that can be followed to modernise your legacy applications on time and on budget.
This manual has been created to enable IT executives to deliver on their strategic roadmaps without compromising day to day operations. Using a tried and tested process and unique technology, those legacy systems impacting productivity can be modernised.
Download the manual for more information on:
- How to escape the legacy cycle,
- A step by step process for small legacy systems as well as large, complex legacy systems,
- How a Government Department has utilised the process to modernise a legacy application and deliver on their strategic goals,
- How to ensure it’s not at the expense of day to day operations.
Who should download this?
- Any IT executive impacted by a legacy system.
- Government executives looking to progress their strategic roadmaps.
- Project managers wanting a process to follow for modernisation projects.